Columbus Business Planning Lawyers
Baxter & Borowicz Co. LPA is a small firm that offers exceptional service and outstanding legal representation to small to medium-sized businesses in Ohio. Our experienced and efficient business lawyers help our clients with entity selection, business formation, contract drafting, and review and related business law concerns.
We help our business clients identify their long-range goals, recommend the business entity that will help them achieve their goals and minimize the tax implications. Hiring an experienced attorney in the beginning will save you money in the end.
Considering starting a business? Contact Baxter & Borowicz Co. to talk to our Columbus business planning attorneys at (614) 504-8845 or send us an e-mail.
We offer representation and counsel to businesses in the following areas:
- Business entity selection and formation, including corporation, partnership, LLC and business trusts
- Maintenance of necessary legal documents for all business entities
- Assistance in negotiating asset sales and purchases, stock/partnership and membership interest sales and purchases
- Negotiate and draft stock redemption and cross-purchase agreements for shareholders, partners and LLC members (often called a buy-sell agreement)
- Counsel on the structure of life insurance contracts and use in funding business continuation following the death of an owner
- Draft and advise on the supporting documents necessary to integrate business owners' personal estate planning into business ownership structure
- Assist in forming necessary affiliated or subsidiary entities to provide appropriate growth opportunities to clients' businesses
- Analysis of commercial loan documents and negotiation of loan terms
- Negotiate and draft employment or independent contractor agreements
- Negotiate and draft various restrictive provisions relating to intellectual property protection, non-solicitations of employees or customers and non-competition provisions
- Review and negotiate purchase and sale agreements for business real estate
Contact Our Worthington Entity Selection Attorneys
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced business lawyers. Call us at (614) 504-8845 or send us an e-mail. We look forward to working with you.